CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 01, 2010

BIG TIME CATCH UP! TSUNAMI DAY FEB.2010

So early morning like 3:00 am I woke up to a text message from a friend in VA who saw on the news a tsunami might come to hawaii, I didnt read it but the sound woke me up and as i was falling back asleep I heard someone knocking on my neighbors door yelling Tsunami you might wanna get prepared!!!! I jumped up and was like huh? then realized everyone was awake called people and at 6 we had the state wide alarms sounding to take higher ground...before they closed off the streets I was able to get gas and hit the highest ground I know! check out my pics...




Gas line at 5:30am! their was 3 lines coming into this station


Drew went to work and got a water cooler and filled it with ice for us =) just in case!
Andy from VA had just moved to the island JK and I know him so I called him and told him where to meet me if he was allowed to leave pearl harbor.



pretty high huh? no wave was coming up here lol


everyone else on our side of the island showed up too haha it was a big party half the people were in PJ's still if i had a coffee pot we could have made some major cash haha




0 comments: