CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 08, 2009

Update!! Overdue!!


So I have been slacking on this keeping posts updated thing but I am going to update everything I have pics of right now! =) starting with JK went to CA for 6 1/2 weeks so I didnt do much picture worthy things while he was gone but the weekend he was back we went on a 3mile hike to a little waterfall and here are the pics to that...p.s. It rained on us a good half the way! click on the pics to see the full size!



This is where you park to take the hike kinda hiden huh?



Love the vines that hang so far down off the trees




Intense hike we crossed alot of these I bit it on the second one! lol



Thats Sarah and Mike behind us we meet them on the trail lol






The trail...



Total T-Rex Land!! haha

It was raining here just cant tell! We got muddy!

That's Where all the people were!

JUMP!!! we didnt!




































































0 comments: