CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 16, 2009

Update =)

I got the job as a Recreation Attendant on Marine Corp Base Hawaii (MCBH on the map of Oahu) It is awesome, I have a government ID I can get on base and use most of its facilities well everything but the commissary so that sucks right now because JK left me for 6 weeks!!! hes in CA for some training he needs before he goes out to sea in June. I'm keeping busy with work,working out, and enjoying the sun when its shinning. During the winter in Hawaii it rains on and off all day long!! Spring is about here and its getting better every day =) The last sunny day I decided to go layout and swim on the beach on base, boy did I pick a good day to do that it was the once a year day of huge waves the biggest I have ever seen in my life!!! The pictures don't do it justice but here they are, keep in mind I'm zoomed up from the parking lot cause the water was taking over the beach so they are far away from me which makes it look even smaller then they were =(


Well I guess I'm not swimming today...






People Watching when I left, was just me and a Photographer when I pulled up...




That's a big wave back their!



They were sooo long in length it was amazing to watch it crash looked like it was in slow motion






A pic from the side this was all beach hours before from that crashed wave on up to the parking lot is usually pretty sand




This weekend I had off so I went to the North Shore nothing happening down their but I took a few pics so y'all can see historic town Haleiwa(halie-eve-a) aka North Shore baby!





This is the jet skiers who pull surfers into BIG waves!!


And this must be their surfboard, lol


The line for the world famous shaved ice


Caution drive careful high surf, never saw that sign before but the rd is wet! and it wont raining


China Man's Hat

0 comments: