CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 27, 2009

The Condo!

Well I went arround this morning and took pics of the condo so everyone can see what it looks like! Not complete by anymeans, JK plans on re-doing the bath and kitchen as well as a new floor in the livingroom and kitchen, he already got the whole house painted white and new carpet up the stairs and throughout the bed rooms now its up to me to add some color and life to this place haha!

Out the back door

Our street(Court)

Kitchen

Looking into the livingroom

Living Room

Two stories will keep someone in shape! lol

Bathroom

The bedroom

The room again...

Spare room for those of you who are gonna visit me!!!!


Also JK got a Honda Pasport so I can have a vehicle =) im just waiting on getting it registered then I can start job hunting and learning the streets myself! Heres a few pics of it...



0 comments: